As people are living longer lives, and with a new interest and participation in healthy lifestyles, research has shown that for the elderly sex is as important as when they were younger. Interest in sex continues into the golden years and with knowledge and skills, it can continue with increased pleasure and quality often not the eight and ninth decade of life.
At the end of the workshop:
- Participants will be able to deepen the connection with their partner
- Participants will learn at least three (3) ways to improve health and fitness for better sex
- Participants will learn at least three (3) skills and techniques to give their partner a better sexual experience
- Participants will learn about the medications and disease that can affect sexual activity
- Participants will learn about treatment options to discuss with their health care
- What they didn’t tell you about about libido and sex drive after menopause
- Find out whether the age at which your first period has anything to do with when you begin menopause
- Find out what penis size has to do with women’s sexual satisfaction
- Do you know why you should NEVER ignore the clitoris?
- Find out whether women’s sex drive is different from men’s
- What does anorgasmia (inability to reach orgasm) have to do with relationship quality
Length of Workshop:
3 Whole Day Sessions (4 hours per day)